User Reviews for Valium

Learn more about Valium.

Valium Rating Summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 23 medications used in the treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal.

Reviews for Valium to treat Alcohol Withdrawal

"A good choice just to help. Withdrawal from drink are not as bad as so many people make out. If you really want this, you will do anything to be clean. I'm sober 6 years."

Anonymous December 7, 2015

"I'm on low dose of valium. I'm not complaining as it's helping to stay off booze. I just try as well not to drink cause I don't want to take more valium than what is recommended for me and its really great. It's also helping drug cravings. Started exercising as well so I'm hoping to get off valium soon replace it with gym but meanwhile its really helping."

lee25 August 27, 2015

"It has really helped me right at the most important time to calm down and not bother with severe drinking."

kruuuisy March 30, 2015

"I've been on and off diazepam a few times over the last 10 years. The latest is for alcohol withdrawal and it is an absolute God send. I haven't had a drop of alcohol since I got the latest prescription and my appetite has increased and I'm sleeping much better. I was prescribed 30mg a day and haven't needed the full dose most days."

Anonymous May 23, 2010

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I have been taking valium for the last 10 years. Before I was a raging alcoholic and always put myself in danger because of the effects of the alcohol,it should be illegal because it is a terrible drug, my life has been normal for the past ten years now and I have a happy family thanks to one little pill."

bergersee March 27, 2010

"So far it has stopped the normal vomiting and shaking when I try to stop. I have also had an increased appetite. "

pompey January 8, 2010

"Valium has asissted me a lot in my recovery of alcoholism."

unlearnit April 13, 2008

81 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate