User Reviews for Dexchlorpheniramine

Also known as: Ryclora Polmon

Allergic Reactions   10.0
Allergic Rhinitis   5.5

mum is 85 June 21, 2016

Polaramine (dexchlorpheniramine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Hallucinations confusion loss of appetite .up set tummy mum is 85”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more May 20, 2013

Polaramine Repetabs (dexchlorpheniramine) for Allergic Reactions: “Simply the best. Doesn't build up in the body, works quickly. Unfortunately, increasingly difficult to source. I don't want to trade in one-a-day convenience for side effects, longer retention in my body, and less effective function.”

Anonymous September 14, 2010

Polaramine (dexchlorpheniramine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “This is the only medicine that works for my hayfever. I used it some time ago. If I get hayfever again I'll use it.”

Prasahnt Dave March 12, 2009

Polaramine (dexchlorpheniramine) for Allergic Reactions: “Whenever I suffer from common cold/allergic running nose without cough, Polaramine gives me relief within two hours. When it is very urgent, there is appointment with customers/vendors or important meeting, this is the only medicine I take. It requires dose of 2 tablets (2mg) one time only. I did not need second dose any time. I have been using these tablets for more then 10 years. There is no side effect that I faced. I feel little drowsiness, but I can do my normal office work/study without any hassle.”