User Reviews for Verdeso

Verdeso has an average rating of 9.7 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Verdeso reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Eczema
9.5
Dermatitis
10.0
Summary of Verdeso reviews 9.7 3 reviews

brighet ยท Taken for less than 1 month June 3, 2012

For Eczema: “Wonderful but expensive.”

Anonymous January 30, 2009

For Eczema: “This foam worked miracles on my daughter when she had a severe case at 2 years old. It was cleared within a week.”

Eliwood August 21, 2008

For Dermatitis: “I have been using Verdeso in conjunction with another foam spray on my forehead, chin and cheeks. It made a huge impact on a red rush I had between my eye and my nose. It is almost gone by now, and I started the treatment less than two weeks ago. I would say that within a week or less one could see a major improvement in the way the skin looks. I use something else for the hands (a form of eczema) and its also amazing. ”