User Reviews for Verdeso

Learn more about Verdeso.

Dermatitis 1 reviews 332 medications

Eczema 2 reviews 253 medications

9.5
Summary of Verdeso reviews 3 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Verdeso

For Eczema "Wonderful but expensive."

brighet (taken for less than 1 month) June 3, 2012

For Eczema "This foam worked miracles on my daughter when she had a severe case at 2 years old. It was cleared within a week."

Anonymous January 30, 2009

For Dermatitis "I have been using Verdeso in conjunction with another foam spray on my forehead, chin and cheeks. It made a huge impact on a red rush I had between my eye and my nose. It is almost gone by now, and I started the treatment less than two weeks ago. I would say that within a week or less one could see a major improvement in the way the skin looks. I use something else for the hands (a form of eczema) and its also amazing. "

Eliwood August 21, 2008