User Reviews for Cromolyn

Also known as: Nasal Allergy Control, NasalCrom, Nasalcrom Child

Allergic Rhinitis

Summary of Cromolyn reviews 9.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Cromolyn

NasalCrom (cromolyn) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have been through all kinds of treatments, skin tests, etc. 7 shots a week, liquid allergy doses, etc. Nothing seemed to help much. So 1 or 2 pills a day of all kinds, Chlorapheneramine, Flonase, Nasacort (worked well for me but it is a steroid!), Zyrtec, Allerest, even Singulair - dizzying for me, etc. I have used a saline spray to clean out the nostrils along with daily meds for years now. Then I heard about this and that it doesn’t have drowsy side effects, isn’t a steroid, and that it works to stop the allergy response. I can use it up to 6 times a day. It is my drug of choice by far over all others (even Nasacort). I still use a saline spray to clean out the nostrils when my allergies are acting up, and then use a Nasalcrom spray in each nostril. I believe it is so much healthier for my body than all that other stuff I have taken over the years. If it works for you at all - stay with it. It is over the counter and available on line."

bobyinredding (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 24, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis: "Have nighttime fits of coughing that disrupt my rest due to too much phlegm . Doc's put me on cromolyn nasal spray. I was on it for about 6 weeks. Didn't do much for my phlegm/coughing problem, but gave me severe morning time headaches that sometimes lasted all day, other times, it would go away in a small amount of time."

Bunker Hill (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 12, 2018