User Reviews for Corticotropin
Also known as: ACTH, Acthar, H.P. Acthar Gel
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Corticotropin.
Reviews for Corticotropin to treat Allergies
Acthar (corticotropin): "very good"
gulab singh yadav (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 3, 2014
1 users found this comment helpful.
More about corticotropin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 12 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: corticotropin
- Corticotropin (AHFS Monograph)
- Corticotropin (Anti-inflammatory) (AHFS Monograph)
- Corticotropin (Wolters Kluwer)