User Reviews for Premarin

Learn more about Premarin.

Reviews for Premarin to treat Osteoporosis

"I started taking Premarin 1.25mg when I lost my ovaries at the age of 28 to endometriosis. That was 33 years ago. My symptoms were lack of focus and energy. Within a week or two I was back to my normal self with the exception of the mood swings I'd had ever since puberty. Several years ago my GYN said there was an alert about Premarin and I would have to wean myself off of them. I went down to 1/4 of what I was taking within 7 months. I was taking large doses of ibuphrofen for over 25 years for inflammation in my back. When the Premarin was decreased and the ibuphrofen was taken down I developed extreme arthritic swelling in some of my joints. I was put back in the Premarin immediately and told to never get off."

Gator1228 (taken for 10 years or more) October 9, 2016

"Have been on hormones for 25 years. Mom died at 59, Dad at 55. I am 79, still play active tennis = weight training- golf and do not have the usual aches and pains. If you do not have any serious illness get on the hormones."

Anonymous September 27, 2011

93 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate