User Reviews for Conjugated estrogens / medroxyprogesterone to treat Oophorectomy

Also known as: Premphase, Prempro

Reviews for Conjugated estrogens/medroxyprogesterone

Prempro (conjugated estrogens / medroxyprogesterone): "I am 22 and underwent Oophorectomy surgery following 2 massive ovarian cysts on each ovary. Right out of surgery I was prescribed Prempro and had to take it. I experienced hot flashes for the first few days. The Dr told me that if I felt bloated I can skip a week and I will have a small period, which I have done. I had cramps and sporadic bleeding, but the bloating never went away. I have gained a lot of weight that has been really hard to lose and I have been on this medicine for only 3 months. I also have really bad acne all over my face that I haven't had since Junior High. Once I go back to the Drs I will be asking to try another Hormone Replacement Therapy."

cbemt April 5, 2012