User Reviews for Welchol
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Welchol to treat Diabetes, Type 2
"Surprised at how easy it is to swallow the pills."
Anonymous October 25, 2012
16 users found this comment helpful.
"Did not work for me."
Yancey (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 21, 2012
13 users found this comment helpful.
"Did help lower blood sugar, but caused constipation. I never built up to taking the full dose."
Anonymous August 12, 2011
20 users found this comment helpful.
"Constipation, indigestion and weakness were all prominent."
laliz November 5, 2009
18 users found this comment helpful.
"It created a multitude of stomach problems for me."
Anonymous June 2, 2009
23 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Diabetes, Type 2
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Diabetes And Your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hypoglycemia In A Person With Diabetes
- Non Insulin Pen Devices For Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes In Adults
- Type 2 Diabetes In Children
Drugs.com Health Center
- Diabetes Symptoms & Complications
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Treatment
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Top 6 Breakthrough Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Welchol (colesevelam)
- Welchol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: bile acid sequestrants
- Welchol (Colesevelam Oral Suspension)
- Welchol (Colesevelam Tablets)
- Welchol (Advanced Reading)