Welchol Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Welchol (colesevelam) is a member of the bile acid sequestrants drug class and is commonly used for Diabetes - Type 2, High Cholesterol, Hyperlipoproteinemia and others.
This Welchol price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Welchol tablet 625 mg is around $257 for a supply of 180 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Welchol is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Welchol availability.
|180||$1.43 – $3.37||$256.89 – $606.53|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Welchol offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Welchol Savings Card: Join the ADDvantage Program and pay no more than $25 for each 30-day or $8 per month for a 3-month supply on each of up to 12 prescriptions; for additional assistance contact the program at 866-747-1357.
|Number of uses:||12 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Welchol
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Daiichi Sankyo Open Care Program
- Must have no prescription coverage
- At or below 200% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Welchol (colesevelam) Oral Suspension
- Welchol (colesevelam) Tablet
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Welchol (colesevelam)