User Reviews for Plavix

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Plavix.

Reviews for Plavix to treat Peripheral Arterial Disease

"5 months ago I started feeling a heartburn like pain in the am without any questions I called the EMS less then a half hour later I was told I was having a heart attack. 2 STENTS later at 81% clogged arteries I was told Plavix & Asprin would be with me forever. Till this day it has been working GREAT."

Stillworkingdad August 28, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I've been taking Plavix 75 and a baby aspirin for 9 months now after stent placement in the back of my heart. So far no side effects except bruising. I am 65 yrs old, Male with heart disease. Can't take any statins because they cause too much leg muscle pain."

Mike1950 February 8, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"After two stents and medication right leg (least obstructed) improvement in 48 hrs. Left leg pain drastically reduced and mobility returning. Sleeping better. Have been on this medication (with aspirin) for one week. Very optamistic, haven't felt this good in years."

Dustoff February 12, 2012