User Reviews for Clindamycin to treat Pneumonia

Also known as: Cleocin, Cleocin Pediatric, Cleocin HCl, Cleocin Phosphate, Cleocin Phosphate ADD-Vantage

GratefulMama · Taken for less than 1 month February 13, 2019

“I was VERY nervous to give this to my 5 year old daughter, based on the reviews I read online. She developed pneumonia after the flu and was just not getting better. I was pretty desperate and scared, so despite the reviews I decided to go forward with it. Within 24 hours her fever had broken completely and she got infinitely better after each dose. She hasn't had any side effects, not diarrhea or anything. I am so thankful I opted to give it to her. I am hoping I can ease the minds of any other parents out there who are nervous about giving it to their kiddos. Side note - it does smell/taste awful. I mixed it in with chocolate pudding and she takes it, no problem :)”

Legaltidbits · Taken for less than 1 month July 11, 2018

“I did not lay down, but I took this pill on an empty stomach, BIG MISTAKE! Worst heartburn of my life, chest pain! Thought I was going to die! Alka- Seltzer made it worse, then it worked after about 10 minutes. Don't really know how it is doing on the infection being I will not be taking this medication again!”

BirdDog115588 December 20, 2012

“This medicine gave me the worst heartburn. I have never had heartburn before and this hurts! My whole chest is burning and gurgling and doing all sorts of crazy things. ”