User Reviews for Clindamycin to treat Bacteremia

Also known as: Cleocin, Cleocin Pediatric, Cleocin HCl, Cleocin Phosphate, Cleocin Phosphate ADD-Vantage

Reviews for Clindamycin

Ester July 12, 2019

“Was prescribed clindamycin to treat tooth infection after pulling tooth. WORST drug ever. I couldn’t walk straight for days, dry mouth and down there. Don’t ever take this drug please people!!! Pick something else but not this.”

Yaddah · Taken for less than 1 month December 28, 2018

“I was prescribed for this drug after a severe bacterial infection was detected in my blood. The symptoms quickly went away as soon as I started taking the capsules. However, am still having diarrhea-which wasn't there previously-two weeks after completing my dose. Thing is, this diarrhea is preceded by a gut wrenching pain that feels like air is being forcefully blown through my entrails. Plus I have some funny taste in my mouth that has forced me to keep and chew candy 24/7. All in all, it is a good drug if it treats that which caused the Doc to prescribe it in the first place. Just be prepared to handle the side effects for a while.”

Learn more about Bacteremia

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)