User Reviews for Omnaris

Learn more about Omnaris.

Allergic Rhinitis 5 reviews 886 medications

6.7
Other 1 reviews

Summary of Omnaris reviews 6 reviews 6.7

Reviews for Omnaris

For Allergic Rhinitis "I do not doubt the effectiveness of this drug, it works as advertised. The issue that I have with it that it causes irritability, add anxiety and increased sense of depression."

Stuffy32 (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "I was really enjoying the relief I was getting for about 4 weeks with this drug. Unfortunately I started to get nose bleeds and burning along with stuffiness daily. I held off going to the doctor as these are some side effects of the drug but they should not last more then 3 days and after a month of being on it I felt that this should not be happening. I do feel this drug has 2 benefits than other nose sprays I did not have headaches or dripping with this one."

Anonymous January 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "After taking this medication for approximately three weeks, I began to have daily migraines (usually I get them only once per months). I had migraines for 10 straight days before I went to my chiropracter and discussed what could be causing them. He suggested I stop the Omnaris for three or four days and see if it helped. Within 48 hours, my migraines ceased completely. Although I liked the fact that my nose didn't bleed with Omnaris (unlike all the other nasal sprays I have been on), the migraines were a worse side effect than the chronic sinus congestion."

Anonymous April 22, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have been suffering from allergies since the beginning of time. I am very sensitive. I take allergy medicines, allergy eye drops, get 2 shots 2 times a week. The one thing I hate is that nasal drip. Nothing worked for me. I have tried every nose spray from steroids to non-steroids and the co-pay was expensive. The main issue was dripping back to my throat, the need to blow my nose a lot after use and that nasty bitter taste I get from all of them. I saw Omnaris commercial late one night and I searched reviews. I was hesitant, but people said it doesn't drip to the back and there was no taste. I got a sample of this from my allergist. AMAZING. NO DRIP, AND BEST OF ALL NO TASTE! It is the best so far. I will continue using it."

Alllergy Sufferer July 22, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "I was on a dose of 20 mg of prednisone daily and have been able to stop taking any oral steroids since I started Omnaris. I have had no side effects. It is wonderful. It helps my runny and stuffy nose symptoms. "

Anonymous August 11, 2008

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I am using Omnaris to help relieve myself of an addiction to Afrin. It will be three weeks tomorrow, and just 4 days ago I started to get some relief. Progress improves each day, and in about a week, I should be okay. One word of advice: Don't give up too early."

stuffy July 23, 2008