User Reviews for Osteo Bi-Flex

Osteoarthritis
Dietary Supplementation

Joe · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 3, 2021

For Osteoarthritis: “I had recent blood work and my AST ( liver measurement ) score was 60. The reference range is 7-37. My number was 23 on blood work taken 6 months earlier. Can Osteo Bi-Flex cause this jump in my AST score? I started taking it early October, 2020.”

Lora October 21, 2020

For Osteoarthritis: “This product definitely helped my knee pain. The only reason I’m thinking of stopping is because I’m experiencing hair loss.”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 9, 2020

For Dietary Supplementation: “I started using this product and had good results for a while but when they reduced the size of the pills and they were then smaller my results were not the same. I use it but still have more pain in my joints then I used to,”

Mojo's Mom December 16, 2016

For Osteoarthritis: “After one month, hip pain and lower back pain dramatically improved. Haven't slept more than few hours for last 3 years due to severe pain and now I can sleep all night. Used to have monthly flare-ups of full body inflammation lasting 3-5 days. Fingers crossed... So far, no flare ups!”

JD · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 14, 2020

For Osteoarthritis: “It definitely seemed to help my leg pain but I had side effects of extreme gas so I’m going to give it a rest!”

Soke · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 16, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: “Took the whole bottle over the month and it didn't do anything for me. I still in horrible pain, ended up in the ER!”

More about Osteo Bi-Flex (chondroitin / glucosamine)

Other brands