User Reviews for Osteo Bi-Flex

Osteo Bi-Flex has an average rating of 7.5 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings on Drugs.com. 63% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 13% reported a negative experience.

Osteoarthritis
7.9
Dietary Supplementation
Summary of Osteo Bi-Flex reviews 7.5 9 reviews

Mojo's Mom · December 16, 2016

For Osteoarthritis: “After one month, hip pain and lower back pain dramatically improved. Haven't slept more than few hours for last 3 years due to severe pain and now I can sleep all night. Used to have monthly flare-ups of full body inflammation lasting 3-5 days. Fingers crossed... So far, no flare ups!”

Joe · Taken for 1 to 6 months · January 3, 2021

For Osteoarthritis: “I had recent blood work and my AST ( liver measurement ) score was 60. The reference range is 7-37. My number was 23 on blood work taken 6 months earlier. Can Osteo Bi-Flex cause this jump in my AST score? I started taking it early October, 2020.”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years · May 9, 2020

For Dietary Supplementation: “I started using this product and had good results for a while but when they reduced the size of the pills and they were then smaller my results were not the same. I use it but still have more pain in my joints then I used to,”

Lora · October 21, 2020

For Osteoarthritis: “This product definitely helped my knee pain. The only reason I’m thinking of stopping is because I’m experiencing hair loss.”

Soke · Taken for 1 to 6 months · September 16, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: “Took the whole bottle over the month and it didn't do anything for me. I still in horrible pain, ended up in the ER!”

JD · Taken for 1 to 6 months · January 14, 2020

For Osteoarthritis: “It definitely seemed to help my leg pain but I had side effects of extreme gas so I’m going to give it a rest!”

Aussie · Taken for less than 1 month · October 7, 2021

For Osteoarthritis: “Standing up and walking was very painful in my knees and one hip had to take painkillers 3 times a day, after 4 days of taking bi- flex no pain just a little when I first stand up with some stiffness”

Zumba · April 13, 2022

For Osteoarthritis: “Taking for 20 years due to my knee pain. I can’t live without this medicine but side effect is hair loss”

AmyT · Taken for less than 1 month · June 17, 2022

For Osteoarthritis: “Excellent!! i was born with hip dysplasia. I have severe arthritis. I tried this and after 3 days I feel great!!”

More about Osteo Bi-Flex (chondroitin / glucosamine)

Patient resources