User Reviews for Osteo Bi-Flex to treat Osteoarthritis

Osteo Bi-Flex has an average rating of 7.0 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Osteoarthritis. 63% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 25% reported a negative experience.

Osteo Bi-Flex rating summary

7.0/10 average rating

Compare all 172 medications used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.

Mojo's Mom · December 16, 2016

"After one month, hip pain and lower back pain dramatically improved. Haven't slept more than few hours for last 3 years due to severe pain and now I can sleep all night. Used to have monthly flare-ups of full body inflammation lasting 3-5 days. Fingers crossed... So far, no flare ups!"

Joe · Taken for 1 to 6 months · January 3, 2021

"I had recent blood work and my AST ( liver measurement ) score was 60. The reference range is 7-37. My number was 23 on blood work taken 6 months earlier. Can Osteo Bi-Flex cause this jump in my AST score? I started taking it early October, 2020."

Pain warrior · Taken for less than 1 month · August 12, 2022

"Osteobiflex is an amazing supplement for mobility issues and pain. To me it was a miracle drug. The downside is I had bad side effects which were difficulty breathing and my legs starting hurting really bad. It's too bad because it was giving me so much relief otherwise."

Lora · October 21, 2020

"This product definitely helped my knee pain. The only reason I’m thinking of stopping is because I’m experiencing hair loss."

Soke · Taken for 1 to 6 months · September 16, 2018

"Took the whole bottle over the month and it didn't do anything for me. I still in horrible pain, ended up in the ER!"

JD · Taken for 1 to 6 months · January 14, 2020

"It definitely seemed to help my leg pain but I had side effects of extreme gas so I’m going to give it a rest!"

Aussie · Taken for less than 1 month · October 7, 2021

"Standing up and walking was very painful in my knees and one hip had to take painkillers 3 times a day, after 4 days of taking bi- flex no pain just a little when I first stand up with some stiffness"

AmyT · Taken for less than 1 month · June 17, 2022

"Excellent!! i was born with hip dysplasia. I have severe arthritis. I tried this and after 3 days I feel great!!"

Zumba · April 13, 2022

"Taking for 20 years due to my knee pain. I can’t live without this medicine but side effect is hair loss"