User Reviews for Parafon Forte DSC

Muscle Spasm

Anonymous July 18, 2016

For Muscle Spasm: “No relief at all for my back pain.”

DeeDee7681 · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 10, 2015

For Muscle Spasm: “I have severe muscle spasms and muscle pain due to spinal conditions and neuropathy. This medication has given me more releif than I have had in a very long time. I do get headaches sometimes when I take it. Well worth the releif it gives.”

tylegal April 22, 2012

For Muscle Spasm: “1984-1988 had migraine headaches that seemed to part my head with symptoms being only on one side of my head, such as running nose, watering eye, one blood shot eye and one temple throbbing. Lasted for many hours and would re-appear in minutes or hours. After taking Parafon Forte three time, I haven't had a headache since.”