User Reviews for TussiCaps

Learn more about TussiCaps.

Cough 6 reviews 786 medications

9.8
Summary of TussiCaps reviews 6 reviews 9.8

Reviews for TussiCaps

For Cough "I have had severe hayfever allergies for the past 14 years of my life. This Spring was like every other, I had my regular allergy injection (steriod), and it still didn't kick the symptoms. I was diagnosed with Bronchitis about 3 weeks into allergy season, and prescribed a 10 day dose of this medicine for my cough. Not only did it cure my cough immediately, all of my allergy symptoms have disappeared while taking this. I have never breathed so well in the Spring time!"

BaylorBud (taken for less than 1 month) May 20, 2013

For Cough "The directions tell you the medicine stops the desire to cough. Works great but also stops the desire to pretty much do anything. Haha. Works amazing but plan on catching up on the sleep you've been missing from your cough. This worked for about 14 hours from one pill on me. Didn't take any today and the cough is back. I had some residual effects of dizziness when it was wearing off. As soon as I ate some food and slowed down a little it went away quickly. "

Anonymous February 1, 2012

For Cough "First time in 5 years that I can sleep through the night without waking up coughing every two hours. Thank you Tussicaps!"

Dianne01 September 19, 2011

For Cough "Had a chronic cough for 1 month that over the counter medicines wouldn't stop and even prescription syrups wouldn't stop. I went through 4 bottles of syrup before going on Tussicaps - stopped my cough in less than 24 hours. It came with a side effect of drowsiness which was fine for me because I hadn't slept in over a month due to the cough. Great medication."

Anonymous August 21, 2011

For Cough "Immediately relieved coughing and respiratory problems. I had a bad flu with severe coughing that lasted for 2 weeks. Every OTC medicine would not stop my dry cough. My doctor prescribed Tussicaps and after taking one capsule, the coughing stopped. I did experience drowsiness, so do not take this medicine if you need to drive or operate heavy machinery. Dosage is easy since it is just a capsule (no more measuring cups or overdoses) This medicine is fantastic!"

Anonymous November 17, 2009

For Cough "Tussionex is worth it. I'm 16 years old. Got good old bronchitis and doctor said borderline pneumonia. This is a great medication. Use as directed by doctor. No side effects."

US Army January 3, 2009