User Reviews for Certolizumab to treat Crohn's Disease, Maintenance

Also known as: Cimzia

Certolizumab Rating Summary

9.1/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 27 medications used in the treatment of Crohn's Disease, Maintenance.

Reviews for Certolizumab

Mrs. Casey November 7, 2015

Cimzia (certolizumab): "Love this med. take every 2 weeks works great. Did Remicade before and it's so nice not to have to go to the hospital. Very nice to do injections at home totally recommend"

LORNA DOONE · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 4, 2012

Cimzia (certolizumab): "Cimzia manufacturer covers copays. Have to renew each year. Can't work as nurse without it. Inject every 3 wks."

Anonymous February 29, 2012

Cimzia (certolizumab): "I was able to use CimPay to cover my $350/month copay. I was in such total remission that it felt like I didn't even have Crohns. Loved not going to hospital for Remicade infusions and had no problems with injections or any side effects. Unfortunately, now have been exposed to TB and am positive for Latent TB Infection and must discontinue Cimzia. Abdominal pain restarted at just one week past missed dose, so have been prescribed Pentasa."

Narbe February 15, 2011

Cimzia (certolizumab): "This medicine has given me my life back. I no longer worry about knowing where every rest room is wherever I go. My only side effect is a headache the day after the injections."

Anonymous April 15, 2009

Cimzia (certolizumab): "I found it worked well but the side effects; SHARP pains throughout my body were not worth it."

NoWorries April 8, 2009

Cimzia (certolizumab): "I was diagnosed with Crohns Disease a while ago and was hurting non stop. I lost over 15 pounds in 2 weeks. After about 4 months of being on Cimzia I don't even worry about my stomach. Maintain a good diet, take your vitamins, and drink plenty of water. Cimzia seems like a miracle drug."

Learn more about Crohn's Disease, Maintenance