User Reviews for Certolizumab (Page 2)

Also known as: Cimzia

1 review 26 medications
Summary of Certolizumab reviews 6.8 32 reviews

Reviews for Certolizumab

Anonymous February 29, 2012

Cimzia (certolizumab) for Crohn's Disease, Maintenance: "I was able to use CimPay to cover my $350/month copay. I was in such total remission that it felt like I didn't even have Crohns. Loved not going to hospital for Remicade infusions and had no problems with injections or any side effects. Unfortunately, now have been exposed to TB and am positive for Latent TB Infection and must discontinue Cimzia. Abdominal pain restarted at just one week past missed dose, so have been prescribed Pentasa."

laney lintel January 10, 2012

Cimzia (certolizumab) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "This medicine was initially a God send and my joint problems got better to the point that I was able to cut down on my pain killers. Side effects included upset stomach and abdominal pain, muscle pain. Unfortunately I have developed thyroid nodules and my liver has become enlarged and my spleen shrunk - all was well when I had a scan before taking the medicine. Have had to stop the injections and my joint condition has come back with a vengeance. "

Anonymous November 19, 2011

Cimzia (certolizumab) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "GREAT. Feel better than ever using this medicine and only side effect was some weight gain."

Narbe February 15, 2011

Cimzia (certolizumab) for Crohn's Disease, Maintenance: "This medicine has given me my life back. I no longer worry about knowing where every rest room is wherever I go. My only side effect is a headache the day after the injections."

Anonymous April 29, 2009

Cimzia (certolizumab) for Crohn's Disease: "When all else failed (I had done Asacol and Remicade along with 6-mp and other treatments; Remicade did well at first but over time stopped working) I have found this medicine to be a great replacement for Remicade. The nurse comes to the house so its more convenient. The only down side is that it's injected intramuscularly and not I.V."

Anonymous April 15, 2009

Cimzia (certolizumab) for Crohn's Disease, Maintenance: "I found it worked well but the side effects; SHARP pains throughout my body were not worth it."

NoWorries April 8, 2009

Cimzia (certolizumab) for Crohn's Disease, Maintenance: "I was diagnosed with Crohns Disease a while ago and was hurting non stop. I lost over 15 pounds in 2 weeks. After about 4 months of being on Cimzia I don't even worry about my stomach. Maintain a good diet, take your vitamins, and drink plenty of water. Cimzia seems like a miracle drug."