User Reviews for Certolizumab (Page 2)

Also known as: Cimzia, Cimzia Starter

Crohn's Disease, Acute

1 review 26 medications
Summary of Certolizumab reviews 7.0 29 reviews

Reviews for Certolizumab

Cimzia (certolizumab) for Crohn's Disease, Maintenance: "This medicine has given me my life back. I no longer worry about knowing where every rest room is wherever I go. My only side effect is a headache the day after the injections."

Narbe February 15, 2011

Cimzia (certolizumab) for Crohn's Disease: "When all else failed (I had done Asacol and Remicade along with 6-mp and other treatments; Remicade did well at first but over time stopped working) I have found this medicine to be a great replacement for Remicade. The nurse comes to the house so its more convenient. The only down side is that it's injected intramuscularly and not I.V."

Anonymous April 29, 2009

Cimzia (certolizumab) for Crohn's Disease, Maintenance: "I found it worked well but the side effects; SHARP pains throughout my body were not worth it."

Anonymous April 15, 2009

Cimzia (certolizumab) for Crohn's Disease, Maintenance: "I was diagnosed with Crohns Disease a while ago and was hurting non stop. I lost over 15 pounds in 2 weeks. After about 4 months of being on Cimzia I don't even worry about my stomach. Maintain a good diet, take your vitamins, and drink plenty of water. Cimzia seems like a miracle drug."

NoWorries April 8, 2009