User Reviews for Vantin

Vantin has an average rating of 7.8 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 80% of those users who reviewed Vantin reported a positive effect, while 20% reported a negative effect.

Upper Respiratory Tract Infection   10.0
Bladder Infection   10.0
Sinusitis   9.0
Pneumonia   8.0
Bronchitis   2.0
Summary of Vantin reviews 7.8 6 reviews

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month March 6, 2013

For Bladder Infection: “I've had many urinary tract infections and the normal medicines just quit working - I've been successfully treated with Vantin 3 times.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month June 18, 2012

For Bronchitis: “On the third pill I experienced very severe diarrhea which caused me to discontinue the medication. I am still experiencing the diarrhea even though I have been off the medicine for a few days. Also experiencing malaise and fatigue.”

Boston chic April 26, 2012

For Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: “Works great..... No side effects and clears up my frequent sinus infections quickly!”

Anonymous March 9, 2012

For Sinusitis: “Vantin worked the best for me with sinusitis, where as the "z-pack" did not relieve me at all.”

stephaniesbladder August 12, 2011

For Pneumonia: “On my fourth pill of Vantin in a few more hours and I couldn't believe the rapidity of the healing! I am taking for Klebsiella Pneumoniae along with Macrobid for Enterro Bacteria! I have had dry mouth, dry throat, increased thirst.. slight ringing in ears that has passed.. headache ugh was the worst so far.. but not horrible. Heavier menstrual period a little dizziness and hey! I'm penicillin allergic. So I think I'm doing A-1.”

Anonymous March 20, 2011

For Pneumonia: “This antibiotic worked really fast with no side effects for me.”