User Reviews for Vantin

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Vantin.

Bladder Infection

Bronchitis

1 review 287 medications
Summary of Vantin reviews 7.8 6 reviews

Reviews for Vantin

For Bladder Infection "I've had many urinary tract infections and the normal medicines just quit working - I've been successfully treated with Vantin 3 times."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Bronchitis "On the third pill I experienced very severe diarrhea which caused me to discontinue the medication. I am still experiencing the diarrhea even though I have been off the medicine for a few days. Also experiencing malaise and fatigue."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 18, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Upper Respiratory Tract Infection "Works great..... No side effects and clears up my frequent sinus infections quickly!"

Boston chic April 26, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Sinusitis "Vantin worked the best for me with sinusitis, where as the "z-pack" did not relieve me at all."

Anonymous March 9, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pneumonia "On my fourth pill of Vantin in a few more hours and I couldn't believe the rapidity of the healing! I am taking for Klebsiella Pneumoniae along with Macrobid for Enterro Bacteria! I have had dry mouth, dry throat, increased thirst.. slight ringing in ears that has passed.. headache ugh was the worst so far.. but not horrible. Heavier menstrual period a little dizziness and hey! I'm penicillin allergic. So I think I'm doing A-1."

stephaniesbladder August 12, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pneumonia "This antibiotic worked really fast with no side effects for me."

Anonymous March 20, 2011