User Reviews for Spectracef

Spectracef has an average rating of 5.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 33% of those users who reviewed Spectracef reported a positive effect, while 67% reported a negative effect.

Bronchitis
Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis
Summary of Spectracef reviews 5.0 2 reviews

Anonymous July 24, 2009

“I had a sinus infection. I had never had any problems with antibiotics but this one gave me severe headaches. I was nauseated, had a bad taste in my mouth and got chills. ”

Anonymous June 8, 2009

For Bronchitis: “An excellent choice for bronchitis. My friend got relief within 24 hours.”

americanrose February 21, 2009

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: “I have NEVER had any trouble with antibiotics before. I took Spectracef 400mg 2 x a day for 10 days. I now have oral thrush, and am itching in private place. My whole mouth is sore especially my tongue. ”