User Reviews for Budeprion SR

Learn more about Budeprion SR.

Depression 3 reviews 80 medications

9.2
Summary of Budeprion SR reviews 4 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Budeprion SR

For Depression "I was changed from Wellbutrin XL 150, to Bupropion HCL SR. I have gained weight since the change. I feel better, but don't need the extra weight. Is this drug causing it?"

Wilma4969 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 13, 2016

For Major Depressive Disorder "I 've been on Bupropion SR 150 MG for 9 days , I'm to take one a day for seven days , then 2 a day the second week one was to be taken before 4:00 clock in the afternoon . When I took the one I felt ok, It was the second one that made me feel bad , my head began to hurt , my face began to feel funny , and a little over a hour I was sound asleep for hours . Just thankful I don't have children at home ."

Bobo cetie November 30, 2015

For Depression "it was great but i got shingles from it,but hope to start it up again i see my doctor tomorrow,it saved me from deep depression"

707smartshop (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 14, 2015

For Depression "I have been trying both 300mg and 150 mg. Daily doses in combination with 20 mg Lexapro for several years now. I was not doing well on Lexapro alone, still too mopey and negative. I am finally doing much better and feel strong enough to let go of the Lexapro and try Budeprion alone. After just a few days I feel totally different and much better. It is very energizing, I feel positive and am getting a lot done. My libido is coming back and the sexual side effects from the Lexapro are gone too. 300mg per day may be too high for me, I feel almost manic. I may try (with my psychiatrist's support) to stay on 150mg but so far this medicine alone is working extremely well for me."

Anonymous November 18, 2010