User Reviews for Probuphine

Opiate Dependence

Summary of Probuphine reviews 10.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Probuphine

Cleanliving · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 13, 2019

For Opiate Dependence "I spent half my adult life addicted to opiates. Every effort, every treatment, every commitment failed. Probuphine is the only treatment that worked long term. I was able to immediately have a normal life without cravings, or worrying about Suboxone regimens. It works, it saved my life."

Anonymous April 16, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "I seen this drug work, change the lives of people that go on it. Amazing drug finally living a normal life and not worrying about forgetting to take it or losing it."

Lola · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 13, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "This is an amazing drug. Suboxone was like a miracle drug for me but I always felt like it's effects would wear off prior to the next dose. On Probuphine I feel completely normal, don't have cravings, don't have those fluctuations in feeling it's effects. I don't ever feel it's effects- just feel normal. My mood has been good, sleeping well, and it has been handling my chronic pain okay so far. Maybe the greatest thing is not having to deal with the pharmacy every few weeks. That always stressed me out. Now, medication is just always there! It's awesome!"