User Reviews for Probuphine

Opiate Dependence

Summary of Probuphine reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Probuphine

For Opiate Dependence "I seen this drug work, change the lives of people that go on it. Amazing drug finally living a normal life and not worrying about forgetting to take it or losing it."

Anonymous April 16, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "This is an amazing drug. Suboxone was like a miracle drug for me but I always felt like it's effects would wear off prior to the next dose. On Probuphine I feel completely normal, don't have cravings, don't have those fluctuations in feeling it's effects. I don't ever feel it's effects- just feel normal. My mood has been good, sleeping well, and it has been handling my chronic pain okay so far. Maybe the greatest thing is not having to deal with the pharmacy every few weeks. That always stressed me out. Now, medication is just always there! It's awesome!"

Lola (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 13, 2018