User Reviews for Pulmicort Respules to treat Asthma, Maintenance

Heather · Taken for less than 1 month June 10, 2019

“Dr started me on this for adult late onset asthma, I was 46 when diagnosed. The first week was good and my breathing improved. then I started to get a burning sensation in my chest. After the 2 week I knew something was not "right", the burning sensation was lasting for 2-6 hours after a treatment and I had the worst swollen sore throat. I stopped treatments and my throat soreness was gone within 4 days. I was switched to a different powder inhaler that then gave me hives. Hate my new disease!”

nebgirl · Taken for 10 years or more August 28, 2013

“I used this twice a day in my nebulizer and it works great for my asthma although I use the strongest dosage because nothing else works.”

Anonymous December 3, 2009

“My daughter has used it since she was 6 months old. However I am unable to consistently give her the treatment because it is too expensive. It's too bad that something that can really help to keep kids from suffering costs so much that hardly anyone can afford it. Insurance pays half and I still have to pay $287/mo. ”