User Reviews for Budesonide nasal

Allergic Rhinitis
8.4

Reviews for Budesonide nasal

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 18, 2020

Rhinocort Allergy (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: “2 sprays into each nostril helps open nasal passages. No significant side effects for me, unlike a competing nasal steroid. This is an older steroid chemical that doesn't contain halogen atoms like Chlorine or Fluorine and seems better tolerated than the newer steroids that contain those. Just so you know, in biology and toxicology, life on earth has an easier and safer time breaking down non-halogenated chemical compounds (through a series of reactions creating intermediary products called metabolites), so they tend to be safer. Notice how Chlordane and Pentachlorophenol are banned by the EPA because the microbiome of the earth cannot even decompose them. Life on earth shares a common evolutionary thread.”

nickinoo March 17, 2015

Rhinocort (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I have been using Rhinocort for approximately 8 years. Using two squirts of Rhinocort twice a day stops nasal drip. Nasal drip causes me to cough constantly. I have never experienced any side effects whatsoever using Rhinocort.”

gardner October 4, 2019

Rhinocort (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I use the generic version and it works well. I use it along with 1 Allegra in the morning. Sometimes I take a Claritin at night. I tried Flonase and it didn't help at all. I'll stay with Rhinocort.”

Anonymous November 10, 2009

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I was addicted to nose spray, its actually more common then you think. After using normal nose spray for so long it made my membranes in my nose swell every time I didn't use it. The doctor gave me this to use and I could breathe again without the use of nose spray!”

Caleb · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 1, 2020

Rhinocort (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I was using otrivin constantly. You're supposed to only use it on every ten hours for up to 3 days. I used it everyday at least 5 times for 20yrs. Otrivin addiction is no joke. Rhinocort helped me get over it but the person who said they'd been using two squirts twice a day for a 8 years.... I'm concerned....”

purpleamethyst · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 26, 2015

Rhinocort (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I use it every day for the first week then every other day is enough to control a constantly running nose and sneezing. I have used this for more than 5 years. No side effects. I would not be without it, it works so well.”

Jimmy Durante June 9, 2015

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I wake up with a swollen face - like I've gone 5 rounds with the champ. Pain and fatigue kicked in and my depression flared up. I think I will stop using this product. Doctor wasn't clear with what this product contains nor was he interested in my other health concerns.”

Legendsupport · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 19, 2020

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Excellent but I have noticed some breast growth which may be related. I stopped taking it easily after 4 months but now back on it as symptoms returned. I am to scared to use it full time though it is amazing. My sleep apnea disappeared when I used it.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 4, 2020

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Amazing nasal spray. Cleared my blocked snotty nose within a couple of days. No nasty after taste. Can breathe through my nose again. Highly recommended. Used last 2 years during the summer and no problem with hayfever . Mainly use for blocked sinuses. Amazing.”

Anonymous March 7, 2009

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Bad allergies to pet dogs. Rhinocort allows me to live with them without constant sneezing and a runny stuffy nose. Been on this medicine for 6-8 years.”

Me magpies April 11, 2016

Rhinocort (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Wonderfull against my stuffed up nose, but on the second evening of use I got the hives.”

Anonymous January 10, 2012

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Well this is where I'm at with this medicine. Yes, it did help me breathe again awesome, now bad news is I lost my sense of smell. I'm off the medicines now and hoping that my sense will return.”

bujji · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 22, 2013

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Most of the time I am suffering with hayfever, it was controlled by budesonide, ipratropium bromide.”