User Reviews for Budesonide

Also known as: Rhinocort, Rhinocort Allergy, Rhinocort Aqua

Learn more about Budesonide.

Allergic Rhinitis 8 reviews 886 medications

8.3
Summary of Budesonide reviews 8 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Budesonide

Rhinocort (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Wonderfull against my stuffed up nose, but on the second evening of use I got the hives."

Me magpies April 11, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rhinocort (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I use it every day for the first week then every other day is enough to control a constantly running nose and sneezing. I have used this for more than 5 years. No side effects. I would not be without it, it works so well."

purpleamethyst (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 26, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I wake up with a swollen face - like I've gone 5 rounds with the champ. Pain and fatigue kicked in and my depression flared up. I think I will stop using this product. Doctor wasn't clear with what this product contains nor was he interested in my other health concerns."

Jimmy Durante June 9, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rhinocort (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have been using Rhinocort for approximately 8 years. Using two squirts of Rhinocort twice a day stops nasal drip. Nasal drip causes me to cough constantly. I have never experienced any side effects whatsoever using Rhinocort."

nickinoo March 17, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis: "Most of the time I am suffering with hayfever, it was controlled by budesonide, ipratropium bromide."

bujji (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 22, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Well this is where I'm at with this medicine. Yes, it did help me breathe again awesome, now bad news is I lost my sense of smell. I'm off the medicines now and hoping that my sense will return."

Anonymous January 10, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I was addicted to nose spray, its actually more common then you think. After using normal nose spray for so long it made my membranes in my nose swell every time I didn't use it. The doctor gave me this to use and I could breathe again without the use of nose spray!"

Anonymous November 10, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Bad allergies to pet dogs. Rhinocort allows me to live with them without constant sneezing and a runny stuffy nose. Been on this medicine for 6-8 years."

Anonymous March 7, 2009