User Reviews for Prolensa to treat Postoperative Ocular Inflammation

Prolensa has an average rating of 8.4 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Postoperative Ocular Inflammation. 71% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Prolensa rating summary

8.4/10 average rating

Compare all 34 medications used in the treatment of Postoperative Ocular Inflammation.

Lost · Taken for 2 to 5 years · October 15, 2019

"Well I’ve used the product for a number of years now and am on Medicare part D. I’ve run out of number of times Bausch and Lomb will allow me to use the coupon so I guess it’s one of those “I’ll have to do without” situations. I can’t afford med over $200! So in addition to fighting breast cancer I’ll need to have eye surgery. Can’t see how that saves insurance companies money."

Canlee · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · July 3, 2015

"They worked pretty good BUT there is NO GENERIC for this Drug and the Doc says you have to have it ,,, So you have to pay 293.?? For a tiny bottle. How can that be?"

Rocky · Taken for less than 1 month · July 26, 2018

"Works great! I felt relief within minutes!!"

Doc223 · October 16, 2015

"Pricey but worth it with insurance $80 copayment with mfg cupon $30."

Johnny · Taken for less than 1 month · October 29, 2018

"Absolutely no burning."

MJD · August 5, 2020

"May have gotten a pretty bad tip of tongue allergic reaction to this med Prolensa . Very painful. Lasted a week."

Lawde · Taken for less than 1 month · June 1, 2022

"Everything went well with using these drops after both of my Cataract surgeries. Burned a little, but only meant it was working. I would definitely use them again if ever needed."