User Reviews for Limbrel

Learn more about Limbrel.

Osteoarthritis 6 reviews 350 medications

8.2
Other 2 reviews

Summary of Limbrel reviews 8 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Limbrel

For Osteoarthritis "67 years old with deteriorating disc disease and neuropathy. I was on 1200 mg of ibuprofen for five years. My doctor would only continue prescribing the prescription strength ibuprofen if I took a proton pump inhibitor. I was extremely reluctant because of the side effects of a proton pump inhibitor or as I also have mild osteoporosis. My gynecologist recommended Limbrel 500 as a replacement for the ibuprofen. I've been on Limbrel for two years. I've had no side effects and it works as well as Ibuprofen"

Bethanyliz49 (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I was diagnosed with lupus almost 10 years ago. My first rheumatologist prescribed this for me. It took about 3 weeks to take effect...and when it did...it was a Godsend for me. Almost total relief of joint pain and swelling. I have gone off of it before due to price...and suffered for it. I recently went off of it again...and sadly am paying for it royally. My joints are red, swollen, and very painful. I stopped taking it due to a jump from $60 a month with a coupon to $676 a month without a coupon. I am now pursuing it through the Limbrel website but it is a slow process. This is sad...it is such a fantastic drug...and for me it has zero side effects. I know there are so many more people out there that could benefit from it."

Boo97 (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"My husband took this "medicine" for about 3 weeks before his stomach began. He started having chills and fever, sometimes as high as 104.5, every night. We thought he had the flu, so doctor gave him Tamiflu. After 6 days on Tamiflu, still no relief. He continued with fever, chills, and just feeling lousy for another 10 days before he ended up in emergency room. We started reading reviews of Limbrel on Google, and realized what was causing his symptoms. He will NEVER take this medicine again. His rheumatologist never mentioned this as a possible symptom, and the circular that came with this pseudo-drug did not mention it either. Beware, beware, beware!!! Seems it works for about 4 out of 5 people, but is devastating for 20% of people."

Peggy A December 13, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have had severe pain due to my Multiple Sclerosis. Started on Limbrel, after a few weeks I could feel the relief. I take it every 12 hours and I can feel when the hour is near to dose. In between I use Aleve but with much less dosing. This has been a God send for me and absolutely no side effects."

Has MS with joint pain & swelling (taken for less than 1 month) November 28, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Excellent results with no side effects."

Southwestgirl April 7, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "After 3 1/2 months of using Limbrel I became vilolently ill. I had extreme nausea, vomiting, feverish, chills, achy. My primary doctor ran blood work and it came back that I was anemic with liver problems. After 15 days of feeling like I had food poisoning, I searched online and found that there were dozens of people with the same symptoms and some even went to the hospital. I stopped taking the Limbrel right away and started feeling better within 48 hrs. After 7-8 days I was back to 100%."

Anonymous January 6, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Although it did not reduce the pain I suffer in any great amount, it did reduce the swelling 100%. Since I cannot use NSAIDs to combat severe osteoarthritis, taking this along with the pain medication helps a lot."

marcomike September 2, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Received for Osteoarthritis. Also I have not had a flare-up of my Rheumatoid Arthritis for approximately 8 months. Pain was relieved within 2 weeks. No side effects have been noted. Great to know it comes from plants and may provide additional benefits (antioxidants)."

Anonymous January 29, 2009