User Reviews for Limbrel to treat Osteoarthritis

Limbrel has an average rating of 7.1 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Osteoarthritis. 71% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 29% reported a negative effect.

Limbrel Rating Summary

7.1/10 average rating

Compare all 178 medications used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.

Anonymous January 29, 2009

“Received for Osteoarthritis. Also I have not had a flare-up of my Rheumatoid Arthritis for approximately 8 months. Pain was relieved within 2 weeks. No side effects have been noted. Great to know it comes from plants and may provide additional benefits (antioxidants).”

Anonymous January 6, 2011

“After 3 1/2 months of using Limbrel I became vilolently ill. I had extreme nausea, vomiting, feverish, chills, achy. My primary doctor ran blood work and it came back that I was anemic with liver problems. After 15 days of feeling like I had food poisoning, I searched online and found that there were dozens of people with the same symptoms and some even went to the hospital. I stopped taking the Limbrel right away and started feeling better within 48 hrs. After 7-8 days I was back to 100%.”

Patty · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 28, 2021

“I took Limbrel about 8 years ago and after taking it for the first 2 years I began hearing music. The first music I heard were songs like Mary had a Little Lamb, nursery Rhyme songs. Then after that I constantly heard Patriot songs non stop like God Bless America. After a while I started hearing Military songs like The Cassons Go Rolling Along. Constantly hearing all of these different songs. Today after all of these years I hear constant music, all kinds of music. Jazz (especially bad trying to go to sleep), Opera and songs I've never heard before. I have no control, the music never stops. I feel like I am going crazy. Most of the time I wear headphones to my TV to block out the constant music. The music I hear is very loud and it is filling the room that I am in. Just a few years ago my mother said her doctor gave her something for Arthritis. Not knowing about the music I hear she said she was hearing Nursery rhyme songs. It was Limbrel! I said Mom, STOP taking it and she did.”

marcomike September 2, 2009

“Although it did not reduce the pain I suffer in any great amount, it did reduce the swelling 100%. Since I cannot use NSAIDs to combat severe osteoarthritis, taking this along with the pain medication helps a lot.”

Bethanyliz49 · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 13, 2017

“67 years old with deteriorating disc disease and neuropathy. I was on 1200 mg of ibuprofen for five years. My doctor would only continue prescribing the prescription strength ibuprofen if I took a proton pump inhibitor. I was extremely reluctant because of the side effects of a proton pump inhibitor or as I also have mild osteoporosis. My gynecologist recommended Limbrel 500 as a replacement for the ibuprofen. I've been on Limbrel for two years. I've had no side effects and it works as well as Ibuprofen”

Boo97 · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 27, 2017

“I was diagnosed with lupus almost 10 years ago. My first rheumatologist prescribed this for me. It took about 3 weeks to take effect...and when it did...it was a Godsend for me. Almost total relief of joint pain and swelling. I have gone off of it before due to price...and suffered for it. I recently went off of it again...and sadly am paying for it royally. My joints are red, swollen, and very painful. I stopped taking it due to a jump from $60 a month with a coupon to $676 a month without a coupon. I am now pursuing it through the Limbrel website but it is a slow process. This is sad...it is such a fantastic drug...and for me it has zero side effects. I know there are so many more people out there that could benefit from it.”

?what January 11, 2018

“I had knee replacements which were wonderful, however, one of my knees kept bothering me and I went back to my orthopedist and he gave me samples of limbrel. After taking limbrel (a few hours later) my tongue began swelling so much that I couldn't talk plainly and I began itching all over. I was taken to the emergency room and given a medication to counteract the swelling and itching. I will never take the medication again. I added it to my allergy list although I have never been allergic to anything else.”

Southwestgirl April 7, 2012

“Excellent results with no side effects.”

Learn more about Osteoarthritis