User Reviews for Luxiq

Luxiq has an average rating of 9.7 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Dermatological Disorders
9.5
Atopic Dermatitis
10.0
Summary of Luxiq reviews 9.7 4 reviews

Bro · Taken for 1 to 2 years · February 10, 2021

For Atopic Dermatitis: “I used to use this when it came as a foam option. For dermatitis breakouts that left my forehead burning with red blotchy skin, often a single dose of Luxiq would make it go away overnight, entirely. Truly amazing. I only had to use it once or twice during the odd flare up. The only side effect was initial burning that subsided in about 15-30min. I think they discontinued the foam but you should check as it really helps.”

Anonymous · July 14, 2008

For Dermatological Disorders: “This is the best at re-growing hair and works fast.”

Anonymous · May 20, 2008

For Dermatological Disorders: “Awesome, wipes out blisters due to poison ivy, in two days.”

lolabella · October 13, 2009

For Dermatological Disorders: “This is amazing! I always had flaky ears because of my psoriasis and this took it away! I can finally put my hair up without feeling self-conscious!”