User Reviews for Betamethasone

Also known as: Alphatrex, Beta-Val, Betacort, Betaderm, Betamethacot, Betanate, Betatrex, Betnovate, Del-Beta, Diprolene, Diprolene AF, Diprosone, Luxiq, Maxivate, Sernivo, ...show all 18 brand names

Learn more about Betamethasone.

Reviews for Betamethasone to treat Atopic Dermatitis

"Betaderm cream has not helped at all. The rash is now processing up the side of my face. I have oily skin and this cream is very thick and oily. Probably the wrong thing for me. It is expensive since I don't have a plan and I was given 2 jars where one would have been more then enough to experiment with."

123defense456bgcswthc April 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Betaderm (betamethasone): "I have severe cracking of my feet and toes and two weeks daily of using the medication once a day after bathing and drying my feet ... things have cleared up almost completely!! I wear work boots and cotton socks six sometimes seven day per week and my feet really suffer...Thanks for the Betaderm."

DiggerDarv February 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Works really well for atopic dermatitis."

Anonymous April 14, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Diprolene (betamethasone): "Works very well. I used it for a day or 2 and all symptoms gone for several months."

Anonymous December 2, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Diprolene AF (betamethasone): "Rapid improvement in red areas on neck, chest and elbows."

kpbeatty March 30, 2009