User Reviews for Taclonex Scalp

Learn more about Taclonex Scalp.

Psoriasis 2 reviews 296 medications

Plaque Psoriasis 1 reviews 22 medications

Summary of Taclonex Scalp reviews 3 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Taclonex Scalp

For Plaque Psoriasis "I found that my plaques were softened by the scalp oil. I found the scalp oil easy to was out in a single washing. Those were positives. I stopped using for the simple reason that I couldn't sleep. I wear a night guard for my teeth grinding, and a c-pap for sleep apnea. By the time I put the thing in my mouth for my teeth, oiled up my head, placed shower cap followed by c-pap I felt smothered and found it difficult to sleep. The addition of oil and plastic hat (which is noisy) made my c-pap slip off and require attention frequently in the night. Bedtime was a circus and scalp oil was a challenge I couldn't keep in my routine."

brook72 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Psoriasis "I love this medication. I use it on my skin. I only wish I could get enough to last me the entire month. I usually run out in a week but really clear up that week."

Scott S August 2, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Psoriasis "Works much better then anything I have ever tried for my psoriasis. The flaking from my scalp is probably reduced by 98%."

Budd Kottman February 14, 2009