User Reviews for Benzoyl peroxide/erythromycin topical (Page 3)

Also known as: Benzamycin, Aktipak, Benzamycin Pak

Acne 7.6

Reviews for Benzoyl peroxide/erythromycin topical

Anonymous June 8, 2008

Benzamycin (benzoyl peroxide / erythromycin) for Acne: “It works quite well, I used to have numerous whiteheads constantly covering my chin but this works well. Occasionally I will have a few pimples but normally its during sports and when I'm not playing sports I'm clear. The biggest drawback is it is very hard to apply. It leaves a white flakey coating all over your face that is hard to remove with out removing the product. I normally get rid of it with moisturizer but it requires two applications that are hard to rub in.”