User Reviews for Atropine / hyoscyamine / phenobarbital / scopolamine

Also known as: Alkabel-SR, Antispas, Antispasmodic, B-Donna Tablets, Barbidonna, Bellalphen, Bellatal, Bellatal ER, Chardonna-2, D-Tal, Donnaphen, Donnapine, Donnatal, Donnatal Extentabs, Elixiral, Haponal, Hyosophen, Kinesed, Me-PB-Hyos, PB-Hyos, Phenohytro, Quadrapax, RE-PB Hyos Elixir, Se-Donna PB HYOS, Servira, Spasmolin, Spasquid, Vitetal …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine.

Reviews for Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine to treat Duodenal Ulcer

Donnatal (atropine / hyoscyamine / phenobarbital / scopolamine): "I use this medication to treat severe acid reflux. Mixed with Mylanta or Mallox liquid it works extremely well. It's very old school and insurance won't pay for it, for that reason, but I still pay the $200 plus to get."

I'm just me (taken for 10 years or more) August 18, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Donnatal (atropine / hyoscyamine / phenobarbital / scopolamine): "It really helped when I had a stomach pain.This is a common symptom with Behcet's disease. I'd suffer from doubled over stomach aches and Donnatal gives me relief. It is available as a pill."

Kris1845 July 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Donnatal (atropine / hyoscyamine / phenobarbital / scopolamine): "Donnatal is so expensive. Go to donnatal website. There is a link to click on drug assist. I called. They sent me a prescription for free. Also my doctor had a coupon. I only had to pay $15 for 90 pills"

Debdt October 30, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Donnatal (atropine / hyoscyamine / phenobarbital / scopolamine): "Was given this medication as an liquid form along with a couple of other liquid medications. I had to drink like a half of gallon non stop, but within 5 to 10 minutes my Irritable Bowel Syndrome relaxed and I started flautuating like crazy in the emergency room in front of the doctor and nurse. The doctor said that's what we wanted. Within 1 hour my IBS was completed gone. The problem now is my doctor prescribed me Donnatal and the prescription is $600.00 with insurance, so now I'm back suffering with IBS day after day knowing if I could just get that medication I would be fine again. "

De De August 28, 2014