User Reviews for Carisoprodol Compound

Muscle Spasm 1 reviews 55 medications

Muscle Pain 2 reviews 346 medications

Summary of Carisoprodol Compound reviews 3 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Carisoprodol Compound

For Muscle Pain "I took this drug, as per Dr instruction, off and on for a ten year period. Please be aware, it's a good drug, but NOT in combination with: other diazapams, extra strength (7.5 ) Vicodin, PercoDAN, etc. It's considered a "triple threat, " being found by the DEA to be a pathway to habituation and addiction. Suicides were above average for people taking these in combination. Just saying, it's excellent on its own. I disagree with the DEA. Short-term use of this combination was extremely beneficial for me and I have, as well as, many friends and family, not found to be the case."

Big Nasty March 11, 2016

For Muscle Pain "Soma is very effective as a muscle relaxant and I sleep much better when I take it. No nightmares, just better sleep. Helps muscle pain and tension. (I have Fibromyalgia) I also have taken it for acute back and neck pain and it is quite wonderful. The only downside is I swear I am starving when I'm taking Soma like I never feel full, I'm sure I would gain weight if I took it long term. It also can be difficult to stop taking it if you've taken it for a month or more, the body builds up a dependency. Short term for me though it is a wonderful medication,"

SweetLuck (taken for less than 1 month) May 1, 2015

For Muscle Spasm "I was on Soma for 7 years and had NO side effects. I was so upset when my doctor refused to write the prescription for it anymore. There is so much paperwork now that my doctor will no longer write it. And he says there is talk of taking this off the market. "

dyane3 November 16, 2014

More about Carisoprodol Compound (aspirin / carisoprodol)

Professional resources