User Reviews for Anacin

Learn more about Anacin.

Pain 2 reviews 1091 medications
Summary of Anacin reviews 2 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Anacin

For Pain "I recommend it as the best to alleviate pain. Better than Oxicodone which lasts 1/2 hour. Forget Tylenol. As a dance teacher I experience all kinds of aches and pains . Have had disk problems, hip replacement and taken every pain killer known. For me this is the best anti-inflammatory. Most drs. for some unknown reason never heard of Anacin don't know what I am taking. I am going for minor surgery in a few days and still taking. Will quit 3 days before. I take with coffee, milk, water etc. Takes about one hour to take effect and I do take right before going to sleep."

jete grande (taken for 10 years or more) August 20, 2016

For Pain "Any time that I have pain from over exertion resulting in muscle pain or an infrequent headache my go to medicine is Anacin. For me it works FAR better than Advil, Aleve, Tylenol or Aspirin. This week I had pain from running and had no relief from other products but once I found Anacin I had relief within 1 hour and the relief has lasted. Once, when I had minor surgery the Anacin worked much better than Tylenol 3 that was prescribed for me. I have no idea why Anacin works better for me but it always has."

Smiley 4ever May 3, 2015