User Reviews for Norgesic Forte

Norgesic Forte has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings on Drugs.com. 75% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Muscle Pain
Muscle Spasm
10.0
Summary of Norgesic Forte reviews 8.0 4 reviews

Anonymous · June 22, 2010

For Muscle Spasm: “I do not tolerate any medications. I have 5 herniated discs and this is the only thing I can take that works. It works, a bit hard on the stomach though. I would suggest yogurt to help your stomach and do not drink any coffee! A Great Medication for those that cannot take strong medicine.”

Zee · Taken for less than 1 month · May 3, 2020

For Muscle Pain: “I was prescribed to take Norgesic Forte to relieve my tension headache and neck/shoulder pain. I took it 3x a day but I stopped because I felt weakness on my arms and thighs and legs after 3 days. My headache was relieved though my neck and shoulders and back still hurt sometimes. I also experienced excessive sweating while taking Norgesic Forte.”

bajarman1 · June 7, 2011

For Muscle Spasm: “This is the only medicine that will get rid of my migraines. I have been trying to find it at a pharmacy since March and no one has it. Please do not discontinue it.”

kel23 · November 7, 2017

For Muscle Pain: “I experience shortness of breath and headache.”

Anonymous · July 25, 2021

“Norgesic Forte has really been helpful with the treatment of my migraines. But, it makes me drowsy. Good thing tho, it allows me to sleep fast.”