User Reviews for Norgesic Forte

Norgesic Forte has an average rating of 8.4 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 80% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Muscle Spasm
10.0
Muscle Pain
Summary of Norgesic Forte reviews 8.4 5 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Zee ยท Taken for less than 1 month May 3, 2020

For Muscle Pain: “I was prescribed to take Norgesic Forte to relieve my tension headache and neck/shoulder pain. I took it 3x a day but I stopped because I felt weakness on my arms and thighs and legs after 3 days. My headache was relieved though my neck and shoulders and back still hurt sometimes. I also experienced excessive sweating while taking Norgesic Forte.”

kel23 November 7, 2017

For Muscle Pain: “I experience shortness of breath and headache.”

bajarman1 June 7, 2011

For Muscle Spasm: “This is the only medicine that will get rid of my migraines. I have been trying to find it at a pharmacy since March and no one has it. Please do not discontinue it.”

Anonymous June 22, 2010

For Muscle Spasm: “I do not tolerate any medications. I have 5 herniated discs and this is the only thing I can take that works. It works, a bit hard on the stomach though. I would suggest yogurt to help your stomach and do not drink any coffee! A Great Medication for those that cannot take strong medicine.”

Anonymous November 19, 2010

For Muscle Spasm: “Fast acting. Works every time.”