User Reviews for Fiorinal with Codeine III

Headache
10.0

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Havestrat October 4, 2011

For Headache: “Works like nothing else I've tried. There is something about the combination of Fiorinal and Codeine III that neither has alone. For neck injury with chronic pain, this works for me much, much better than the heavily regulated medicines that are considered to be much stronger.”

Macko05 · Taken for 5 to 10 years September 12, 2013

For Headache: “Started getting terrible migraines after abdominal surgery. Had no idea exploding head pain could be so debilitating. Was on Midrin for awhile, asked doc for something a bit stronger: Fiorinal with codeine. Only thing that works. My Love goes out to all of your with severe, endless migraines. They can drive you insane. Fiorinal with codeine is the best, works for many kinds of pain too. ”

Bev · Taken for 10 years or more February 24, 2020

For Headache: “Have taken Fiorinal with Codeine off and on for 25 years. After having tried over 70 medications, nerve blocks, botox injections and spent thousands of dollars on doctors and ER’s, it is the only medication that relieves my migraines and allows me to function.”

Anonymous May 5, 2008

“I have been using Fiorinal With Codeine for over 15 years as I get PMS headaches and occiptical neuralgia headaches which start in the back of my head. I have tried several antidepressants as well as Vicodin. Fiorinal 3 with codeine is the only headache medication that helps with my fibromyalgia, migraine headaches PMS Headaches as it contains aspirin instead of tylenol which works a lot better for the constriction that occurs with intense headaches . It also does not give me any bad side affects”

kodabrayden3 October 22, 2007

For Headache: “I have had migraine headaches since I was9 years old and I started taking fiorinal with codeine when I was in my 40's and it is the only thing that knocks my headache out.”

dirkdavid33 May 9, 2009

For Headache: “The very best migraine medicine ever made. It even keeps back pain from causing the migraine (upper back). ”

A.R. February 14, 2016

For Headache: “Beyond any questions this is the best Migraine/headache medication ever made, but I dread that this is on the hit list to get rid of by the government !”

His Angel · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 24, 2017

For Headache: “The best medication I have found for my chronic migraines. Nothing else I have tried even comes close to touching them, except this.”

More about Fiorinal with Codeine III (aspirin / butalbital / caffeine / codeine)

Other brands