User Reviews for Amoxil
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Amoxil to treat Bladder Infection
"I had to stop taking this (amoxicillin liquid) after it made my throat swell up and affected my breathing. I strongly believe that it was the yellow colouring in the medication which caused this rather than the drug itself as I have had allergic reactions to Tartrazine on several occasions and I now read labels thoroughly. I wish medications could be prescribed that do not have added colourings as a large number of people, like me, are allergic to several azo dyes."
Peggy P July 4, 2015
2 users found this comment helpful.
"I started feeling better within a half of a day. This was good because I had been suffering for 6 days trying to get into the doctor. I feel much better now with no side effects. I had a terrible reaction in the past to Cipro so I was happy to try another medicine that worked better for me."
Anonymous April 14, 2012
179 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Bladder Infection
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men
- Urinary Tract Infection In Women
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Antibiotics for UTI Treatment
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Amoxil (amoxicillin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- 18 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: aminopenicillins
- Amoxil (Amoxicillin Capsules and Tablets)
- Amoxil (Amoxicillin Chewable Tablets)
- Amoxil Oral (Advanced Reading)
- Amoxil Pediatric Oral (Advanced Reading)