User Reviews for Amoxicillin/omeprazole/rifabutin

Also known as: Talicia

Helicobacter Pylori Infection

genie · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2021

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection: “Very difficult to time the taking of 12 capsules a day when I'm already sick. Who knew H Pylori was so seriously troublesome. I also am being treated for cancer making my stomach a total disaster. Praying this Talicia will eradicate it. The nausea and belching has been there for a long time but I didn't know what it was. It became worse during chemo and has been intolerable. I wish everyone on this journey success.”

Amandajean79 · Taken for less than 1 month March 1, 2021

Talicia (amoxicillin / omeprazole / rifabutin) for Helicobacter Pylori Infection: “Day 14 first round burning throat red sore bumpy tongue and belly pain. I won’t know if it worked for another 30 days but some of my side effects rated as a 6 bc I’m not sure if it worked yet will update”

Amanda February 26, 2021

Talicia (amoxicillin / omeprazole / rifabutin) for Helicobacter Pylori Infection: “On day 11 of this 14 day course. I have swollen glands burning throat nervousness tons of anxiety but I’m to believe that’s from the H pylori as I had that before I started the meds, Trouble sleeping heartburn all of this is manageable I just hope it eradicates this bug I won’t know for a month if it has done it’s job just wanted to share some of my side effects”

Nina · Taken for less than 1 month January 23, 2021

Talicia (amoxicillin / omeprazole / rifabutin) for Helicobacter Pylori Infection: “I would give a higher rating but I'm on day 12 of a 14 day treatment. My main symptom is burning in my throat, tongue, and mouth. It still burns as badly as day one. I've been like this for four months! This is my second treatment as the first one didn't eradicate H Pylori. I'm hoping and praying for good results on my test next month. I've had difficulty sleeping, bizarre dreams, and I've been irritable to say the least. I'm not sure if that's a result of the med or if it's anxiety. I'm just really tired of this painful mouth and wondering if ANYONE else relates to my story.”