User Reviews for Augmentin XR

Skin and Structure Infection 9.0
Summary of Augmentin XR reviews 9.7 3 reviews

Reviews for Augmentin XR

usatrooper · Taken for less than 1 month January 20, 2017

For Sinusitis: “Killed the sinus infection in about a day. I have had chronic sinusitis for 15 years, and this is my go-to medicine.”

abercrombie4112 · Taken for 10 years or more December 29, 2016

For Sinusitis: “Have frequent sinus infections & have been prescribed Augmentin XR whenever I have a severe sinus infection for about the past 17 years now. It always has done the job & taken care of the infection. The only downside is the GI side effects (i.e. stomach cramps, diarrhea, etc).”

Anonymous December 13, 2008

For Skin and Structure Infection: “Had a cat bite me on my hand...full set of teeth and sharp. Hand swelled and was red. Took augmentin 8 hours after being bitten and within 3 days swelling went down and redness had faded. 6 years as an animal control officer and never injured once...help my friend pick out a cat at the local humane society and get bitten...oh the irony! This is an excellent medicine for cat bites. Had a friend tell me her dad got bitten by a cat and he ended up in the hospital and was gravely ill from an infection. Lucky me from my experience I knew to seek medical attention immediately. Anyone bitten by a cat should know they have about an 85% chance of infection and need to take it very seriously or you'll end up in hospital.”