User Reviews for Augmentin XR

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Augmentin XR.

Sinusitis

Skin and Structure Infection

1 review 73 medications
Summary of Augmentin XR reviews 9.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Augmentin XR

For Sinusitis "Killed the sinus infection in about a day. I have had chronic sinusitis for 15 years, and this is my go-to medicine."

usatrooper (taken for less than 1 month) January 20, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Sinusitis "Have frequent sinus infections & have been prescribed Augmentin XR whenever I have a severe sinus infection for about the past 17 years now. It always has done the job & taken care of the infection. The only downside is the GI side effects (i.e. stomach cramps, diarrhea, etc)."

abercrombie4112 (taken for 10 years or more) December 29, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Skin and Structure Infection "Had a cat bite me on my hand...full set of teeth and sharp. Hand swelled and was red. Took augmentin 8 hours after being bitten and within 3 days swelling went down and redness had faded. 6 years as an animal control officer and never injured once...help my friend pick out a cat at the local humane society and get bitten...oh the irony! This is an excellent medicine for cat bites. Had a friend tell me her dad got bitten by a cat and he ended up in the hospital and almost died from an infection. Lucky me from my experience I knew to seek medical attention immediately. Anyone bitten by a cat should know they have about an 85% chance of infection and need to take it very seriously or you'll end up in hospital."

Anonymous December 13, 2008