User Reviews for Augmentin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Augmentin.
Reviews for Augmentin to treat Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth
"This medicine was given as an alternative to Xifaxan because my insurance won't cover Xifaxan. My Doctor says there is a 60% chance it will work. I am on Day 5 of 10 and have seen no results as of yet with no relief of my symptoms. Side effects the first couple of days were brutal, I think my body has begun to adjust now."
Anonymous February 16, 2011
9 users found this comment helpful.
More about Augmentin (amoxicillin / clavulanate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 240 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: beta-lactamase inhibitors
- Augmentin (Amoxicillin/Clavulanate Chewable Tablets)
- Augmentin (Amoxicillin/Clavulanate Suspension)
- Augmentin (Amoxicillin/Clavulanate Tablets)
- Augmentin (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Amoclan