User Reviews for Augmentin
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Augmentin to treat Kidney Infections
"Augmentin makes me completely sick! I must be like the 1% who is allergic to it! I always have to list it as an allergy and make sure something else is prescribed instead of this!"
HateBeingSick January 27, 2016
9 users found this comment helpful.
Tupac101 (taken for less than 1 month) September 23, 2012
42 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Kidney Infections
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
More about Augmentin (amoxicillin / clavulanate)
- Augmentin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 267 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: beta-lactamase inhibitors
- Augmentin (Amoxicillin/Clavulanate Chewable Tablets)
- Augmentin (Amoxicillin/Clavulanate Suspension)
- Augmentin (Amoxicillin/Clavulanate Tablets)
- Augmentin (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Amoclan