User Reviews for Twynsta to treat High Blood Pressure

Twynsta Rating Summary

8.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 287 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Twynsta

Cucu January 21, 2020

“I have been on Twynsta 40/10 and another for 6 months. Has brought my BP down to average 125/70 from 160/90. Problem is swollen ankles, legs; dizziness, lightheadedness at time. Generally, happy with Twynsta. But cost is prohibitive. This med only costs about 1$ in Kenya.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 16, 2019

“Started this about 2 months ago, have gained 5kg, up all night going to the bathroom and swollen ankles. Will be asking Dr for something different, has decreased blood pressure but not sure the side effects are worth it.”

Rolie · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 10, 2019

“I am using Twynsta for more than 4 years now and I feel relaxed after taking it, it does not push me to urinate like the other meds I have taken, best medicine I have used for high blood pressure”

Lyla · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 23, 2018

“Using twynsta. Gained weight, from 56 kg to 63kg. Cramps in legs. Thinking of using natural remedies.”

Hy Beepee · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 1, 2013

“Have been on Twynsta for 4 years...I have a great BP 112/70. And absolutely no side effects. I am completely happy with it.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month June 2, 2012

“I was taking hydrochlorothiazide and my blood pressure was still 190/120. Doc added Twynsta to it and now I'm literally a perfect score. 144/83. Hasn't even been a month yet!”

Golflands April 15, 2012

“Changed from Candesartan/HCTZ to this because of too frequent urination. Probably worse now at 4 or 5 times per night - really affecting sleep. On the plus side, I'm fine during the day and my BP has dropped from 140/90 on the previous medication to 125/85. I'll live with it.”

Anonymous March 2, 2012

“Awesome medicine. Have been on it for 3 years. I have perfect blood pressure now. No side effects. I love it.”

Anonymous February 3, 2011

“Overall well tolerated. Just put on higher dose (80 mg/10 mg) for better blood pressure control. I will see if there are increased side effects. Am currently on Twynsta for 3 months.”

rizzo50 March 13, 2010

“I have been on this drug for 2 months. It has definitely brought my blood pressure down to where it should be. Unfortunately, it is cost prohibitive because it is not covered in my plan D formulary. $5.00 per pill is hard to swallow.”