User Reviews for Twynsta

Twynsta Rating Summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 336 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Twynsta to treat High Blood Pressure

"Using twynsta. Gained weight, from 56 kg to 63kg. Cramps in legs. Thinking of using natural remedies."

Lyla (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 23, 2018

"Have been on Twynsta for 4 years...I have a great BP 112/70. And absolutely no side effects. I am completely happy with it."

Hy Beepee (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 1, 2013

"I was taking hydrochlorothiazide and my blood pressure was still 190/120. Doc added Twynsta to it and now I'm literally a perfect score. 144/83. Hasn't even been a month yet!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 2, 2012

"Changed from Candesartan/HCTZ to this because of too frequent urination. Probably worse now at 4 or 5 times per night - really affecting sleep. On the plus side, I'm fine during the day and my BP has dropped from 140/90 on the previous medication to 125/85. I'll live with it."

Golflands April 15, 2012

"Awesome medicine. Have been on it for 3 years. I have perfect blood pressure now. No side effects. I love it."

Anonymous March 2, 2012

"Overall well tolerated. Just put on higher dose (80 mg/10 mg) for better blood pressure control. I will see if there are increased side effects. Am currently on Twynsta for 3 months."

Anonymous February 3, 2011

"I have been on this drug for 2 months. It has definitely brought my blood pressure down to where it should be. Unfortunately, it is cost prohibitive because it is not covered in my plan D formulary. $5.00 per pill is hard to swallow."

rizzo50 March 13, 2010