User Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol

Panic Disorder
9.3

Summary of Alprazolam Intensol reviews 9.5 9 reviews

Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol

For Anxiety "͏Li͏f͏e saver indeed. Sometimes I feel as if I can’t breathe and small places freak me out so this medication cures that !"

Orca (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 21, 2018

For Panic Disorder "This helps me a lot with my anxiety/panic disorder the only thing I don't like about it is that it seems to make me really tired when I take it in the morning before my class other than that I haven't had a panic attack since I've started this medication works really well."

Lee April 26, 2018

For Anxiety "I suffer from severe depression and anxiety brought on by cancer and anti - hormone drugs. This drug helps me with the panic attacks and anxiety I tend to get almost daily. When I take this medication my attacks are less severe."

Moe12 (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 30, 2017

For Anxiety "I was very young and I would get a feeling of not being able to breathe so I would lay down breathe slowly and that was not helping me anymore so I was put on Xanax I didn't even have to take all that was perscribed that is how well it helped"

Only 16 April 5, 2015

For Panic Disorder "Just started taking this medication. It made me feel better right away just still have to continue taking it or I will catch another panic attack anxiety attack and depression. I don't need that to happen in my life. I'm going to just continue taking this new medication."

Elena soler (taken for less than 1 month) November 29, 2014

For Anxiety "This medication works great for anxiety if taken the correct way."

Anonymous June 19, 2014

For Panic Disorder "Saved my life. I didn't know I had anxiety, doctors kept giving me high blood pressure medication only. Finally went to a psychiatrist, he gave me Xanax and Tofranil. Xanax helped a lot, the antidepressant I had problems with, sleeping mostly. Been on Xanax for 25 years and the only medicine that really helps my Panic Attacks."

Sambaluk August 1, 2013

For Anxiety "This medicine makes me very moody and irritable with people nearest to me. I had to quit taking them."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 7, 2012

For Panic Disorder "Calming and starts to work within 15 minutes. Has been a lifesaver for me over the years. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks."

relaxed March 26, 2012