User Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol

9.6

Panic Disorder

Summary of Alprazolam Intensol reviews 9.3 11 reviews

Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol

For Anxiety "I have been taking .25 generic Xanax for over 5 years mostly to help me fall asleep. Sometimes every night or every other night. This drug has saved my life because I was staying awake till 3 am every night for most of my adult life and it took a toll on my physical and mental health. Some times I can fall asleep without it and won’t take it in fear of becoming addicted. But when I can’t fall asleep it relaxes my mind enough to give me a good 6 hours of sleep. It saved my life because I nearly had a nervous breakdown from worrying about my family and the bad conditions in our country. Thanks to Xanax I am still here. Most of those who have issues are taking way to much too many times a day. Taking just .25 is all I need to sleep better. And if during the day I get really nervous I will take 2 pills and get so much relief. Don’t think I can function without it."

Teebill (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 10, 2019

For Panic Disorder "I call it Xanax,it has been the med that has helped me to not Suicide,I have severe panic attacks. I cannot be around people. I never could go with my family gatherings because I would be so shaking and never could go out and enjoy a dinner or lunch at Restaurant with my children. I stutter and could not talk, I had racing horrible thoughts, could not sleep, but Xanax has help my panic disorder so much, it does work for me, it’s a miracle pill."

Diana (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 25, 2019

For Anxiety "͏Li͏f͏e saver indeed. Sometimes I feel as if I can’t breathe and small places freak me out so this medication cures that !"

Orca (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 21, 2018

For Panic Disorder "This helps me a lot with my anxiety/panic disorder the only thing I don't like about it is that it seems to make me really tired when I take it in the morning before my class other than that I haven't had a panic attack since I've started this medication works really well."

Lee April 26, 2018

For Anxiety "I suffer from severe depression and anxiety brought on by cancer and anti - hormone drugs. This drug helps me with the panic attacks and anxiety I tend to get almost daily. When I take this medication my attacks are less severe."

Moe12 (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 30, 2017

For Anxiety "I was very young and I would get a feeling of not being able to breathe so I would lay down breathe slowly and that was not helping me anymore so I was put on Xanax I didn't even have to take all that was perscribed that is how well it helped"

Only 16 April 5, 2015

For Panic Disorder "Just started taking this medication. It made me feel better right away just still have to continue taking it or I will catch another panic attack anxiety attack and depression. I don't need that to happen in my life. I'm going to just continue taking this new medication."

Elena soler (taken for less than 1 month) November 29, 2014

For Anxiety "This medication works great for anxiety if taken the correct way."

Anonymous June 19, 2014

For Panic Disorder "Saved my life. I didn't know I had anxiety, doctors kept giving me high blood pressure medication only. Finally went to a psychiatrist, he gave me Xanax and Tofranil. Xanax helped a lot, the antidepressant I had problems with, sleeping mostly. Been on Xanax for 25 years and the only medicine that really helps my Panic Attacks."

Sambaluk August 1, 2013

For Anxiety "This medicine makes me very moody and irritable with people nearest to me. I had to quit taking them."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 7, 2012

For Panic Disorder "Calming and starts to work within 15 minutes. Has been a lifesaver for me over the years. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks."

relaxed March 26, 2012