User Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol

Alprazolam Intensol has an average rating of 9.6 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings on Drugs.com. 90% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Anxiety
10.0
Panic Disorder
Summary of Alprazolam Intensol reviews 9.6 13 reviews

Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol

Teebill · Taken for 2 to 5 years · April 10, 2019

For Anxiety: “I have been taking .25 generic Xanax for over 5 years mostly to help me fall asleep. Sometimes every night or every other night. This drug has saved my life because I was staying awake till 3 am every night for most of my adult life and it took a toll on my physical and mental health. Some times I can fall asleep without it and won’t take it in fear of becoming addicted. But when I can’t fall asleep it relaxes my mind enough to give me a good 6 hours of sleep. It saved my life because I nearly had a nervous breakdown from worrying about my family and the bad conditions in our country. Thanks to Xanax I am still here. Most of those who have issues are taking way to much too many times a day. Taking just .25 is all I need to sleep better. And if during the day I get really nervous I will take 2 pills and get so much relief. Don’t think I can function without it.”

Sambaluk · August 1, 2013

For Panic Disorder: “Saved my life. I didn't know I had anxiety, doctors kept giving me high blood pressure medication only. Finally went to a psychiatrist, he gave me Xanax and Tofranil. Xanax helped a lot, the antidepressant I had problems with, sleeping mostly. Been on Xanax for 25 years and the only medicine that really helps my Panic Attacks.”

Diana · Taken for 5 to 10 years · March 25, 2019

For Panic Disorder: “I call it Xanax,it has been the med that has helped me to not Suicide,I have severe panic attacks. I cannot be around people. I never could go with my family gatherings because I would be so shaking and never could go out and enjoy a dinner or lunch at Restaurant with my children. I stutter and could not talk, I had racing horrible thoughts, could not sleep, but Xanax has help my panic disorder so much, it does work for me, it’s a miracle pill.”

feminva · Taken for 10 years or more · August 26, 2020

For Anxiety: “i break a .25 tablet in ½ to take at bedtime if I have anxiety worrying about a family member to be able to fall asleep. On occasion I will take the other half if the anxiety is a lot. It is not daily tho may be short periods of time where I take it every night.”

Only 16 · April 5, 2015

For Anxiety: “I was very young and I would get a feeling of not being able to breathe so I would lay down breathe slowly and that was not helping me anymore so I was put on Xanax I didn't even have to take all that was perscribed that is how well it helped”

Elena soler · Taken for less than 1 month · November 29, 2014

For Panic Disorder: “Just started taking this medication. It made me feel better right away just still have to continue taking it or I will catch another panic attack anxiety attack and depression. I don't need that to happen in my life. I'm going to just continue taking this new medication.”

Moe12 · Taken for 1 to 2 years · July 30, 2017

For Anxiety: “I suffer from severe depression and anxiety brought on by cancer and anti - hormone drugs. This drug helps me with the panic attacks and anxiety I tend to get almost daily. When I take this medication my attacks are less severe.”

Lee · April 26, 2018

For Panic Disorder: “This helps me a lot with my anxiety/panic disorder the only thing I don't like about it is that it seems to make me really tired when I take it in the morning before my class other than that I haven't had a panic attack since I've started this medication works really well.”

relaxed · March 26, 2012

For Panic Disorder: “Calming and starts to work within 15 minutes. Has been a lifesaver for me over the years. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks.”

Anonymous · June 19, 2014

For Anxiety: “This medication works great for anxiety if taken the correct way.”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · June 7, 2012

For Anxiety: “This medicine makes me very moody and irritable with people nearest to me. I had to quit taking them.”

Orca · Taken for 2 to 5 years · May 21, 2018

For Anxiety: “͏Li͏f͏e saver indeed. Sometimes I feel as if I can’t breathe and small places freak me out so this medication cures that !”

Anonymous · July 28, 2021

For Anxiety: “How close to regular xanax is this?”

More about Alprazolam Intensol (alprazolam)

Patient resources