User Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol to treat Anxiety

Alprazolam Intensol Rating Summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 141 medications used in the treatment of Anxiety.

Reviews for Alprazolam Intensol

Teebill · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 10, 2019

“I have been taking .25 generic Xanax for over 5 years mostly to help me fall asleep. Sometimes every night or every other night. This drug has saved my life because I was staying awake till 3 am every night for most of my adult life and it took a toll on my physical and mental health. Some times I can fall asleep without it and won’t take it in fear of becoming addicted. But when I can’t fall asleep it relaxes my mind enough to give me a good 6 hours of sleep. It saved my life because I nearly had a nervous breakdown from worrying about my family and the bad conditions in our country. Thanks to Xanax I am still here. Most of those who have issues are taking way to much too many times a day. Taking just .25 is all I need to sleep better. And if during the day I get really nervous I will take 2 pills and get so much relief. Don’t think I can function without it.”

Orca · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 21, 2018

“͏Li͏f͏e saver indeed. Sometimes I feel as if I can’t breathe and small places freak me out so this medication cures that !”

Moe12 · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 30, 2017

“I suffer from severe depression and anxiety brought on by cancer and anti - hormone drugs. This drug helps me with the panic attacks and anxiety I tend to get almost daily. When I take this medication my attacks are less severe.”

Only 16 April 5, 2015

“I was very young and I would get a feeling of not being able to breathe so I would lay down breathe slowly and that was not helping me anymore so I was put on Xanax I didn't even have to take all that was perscribed that is how well it helped”

Anonymous June 19, 2014

“This medication works great for anxiety if taken the correct way.”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 7, 2012

“This medicine makes me very moody and irritable with people nearest to me. I had to quit taking them.”