User Reviews for Nesina

Learn more about Nesina.

Diabetes, Type 2 3 reviews 141 medications

Summary of Nesina reviews 3 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Nesina

For Diabetes, Type 2 "This drug attacked my eyes hours after the first dose. I had extremely blurry vision the entire three days I took it and then when I stopped, blood vessels burst and my eyes felt like they had sand in them for two days. United Healthcare forced me to take it because they don't want to pay for Januvia, which worked well for me."

Cassann33 (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I started taking this medication about 9 months ago and my blood sugar came down considerably which is a good sign and so far it is not showing any side effects. This medication is not cheap but it is getting more and more expensive every day. In last 9 months they have raised their prices 3 times.Today I finally decided to quit taking it because I can't afford it no more.My insurance is partially covering it but my portion is big too. I don't know if I can find any sub for this med, if not then God bless me!"

Peera August 10, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Diabetes, Type 2 "My glucose went from 150-180 before nesina use. With 12.5 mg dose BS went up. Dr placed me on 25 mg. . Then BS went to 190am - 230 pm after 1stI day. 2nd day- 273 pm. All I want to do is eat. I am stopping this med. It is raising my glucose instead of lowering it."

With the 12.5 mg dose (taken for less than 1 month) October 24, 2013