User Reviews for Valturna to treat High Blood Pressure

Valturna has an average rating of 5.8 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of High Blood Pressure. 38% of those users who reviewed Valturna reported a positive effect, while 38% reported a negative effect.

Valturna Rating Summary

5.8/10 average rating

Compare all 286 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

SeshetaM January 31, 2012

“Controlled HBP, but had diarrhea every morning when taking medication at night as instructed, followed by bloating the rest of the day. After 6 months the doctor has prescribed a different medication.”

Anonymous December 30, 2011

“I was on Valturna for several months. It did control my blood pressure but I was having hand, feet, and leg cramping. My right arm was also hurting all the time. I was in constant pain and did not know why. Would wake up at night with charlie horses in my legs and feet. I read some reviews on it and took myself off for 3 days and had no more cramping. It was great to have my high blood pressure down but the pain was not really worth it. I called my Doctor and told her and she called me in a different prescription and so far I am doing fine. ”

Anonymous December 9, 2011

“Controlled my blood pressure for awhile but had some mild stomach/diarrhea problems. Dr. had to double my dosage because my blood pressure increased a lot and we could not get it down. When I started the double strength 300/320, I have had diarrhea every time I take it. ”

tomkrenik September 27, 2010

“I was on Valturna 300MG for six months and it did do a good job maintain my high blood pressure. While on this medicine I suffered daily unstable angina with severe attacks 1 to 3 times per day; severe sinus problems; low red blood count with mild anemia; congestion turning to pneumonia; and extreme weakness and fatigue. I accidentally ran out of the medicine for four days and all these symptoms stopped. Went off the medicine for three weeks and was a new man and felt great. My doctor didn't believe me so I went back on it and on the 3rd day had another severe angina attack. I stopped the medicine now for 3 months, no symptoms. While experiencing these symptoms I had all the heart tests including Angiogram, Stomach Endoscopy, and Gall Bladder Tests all tests were negative.”

Anonymous September 25, 2010

“Working very well to control blood pressure; but am having stomach and bowel problems. I would like to see a lower dosage available as I have to watch very closely to make sure blood pressure isn't too low. ”

Anonymous September 22, 2010

“So far no side effects and pressure under control for about 5 months. Others medicines failed. My doctor assured me it was good!”

Anonymous July 24, 2010

“Controlled my high blood pressure and have had no side effects yet.”

Anonymous August 16, 2010

“It has controlled my blood pressure very well, but I am experiencing stomach problems. I do not know if this is related yet. I will be going to the doctor to find out.”

RonTennessee March 17, 2011

“8 months and no problems noticed. Blood pressure controlled well.”