User Reviews for Acyclovir to treat Mononucleosis

Also known as: Zovirax, Sitavig

Kkww September 30, 2016

“This drug literally saved my life. I had a "low replication" chronic epstein barr virus infection for years without knowing it. This led to a very debilitating case of CFS for me. After 2 years I got to the point where I was so weak that I would go to sleep feeling like I might not ever wake up again. Then, I found a naturopath who put me on Acyclovir. The first two weeks were tough because it caused a severe herx reaction, but I have been on it for 8 months now, and I feel like a living energetic person again. This little pill literally saved me when countless doctors couldn't. If you would like to read about treatment for CFS with this drug: google valacyclovir and chronic fatigue”

zombielizzy June 6, 2013

“I had some unusual herpes-like symptoms that came with my mononucleosis, and they prescribed this to me thinking that even if it did not help, it would not hurt me. I had found astonishing results and it made all my symptoms less drastic and made me get over it much faster.”

Cindy578 ยท Taken for less than 1 month May 29, 2012

“Hope that my information will be read by doctors and the creators of that wonderful and reliable website. I would like to tell, that for me the Acyclovir is sometimes not working while taken as pills, but it ALWAYS works very good, when given in the form of infusions. Of course the doctor must fit the amount of the days when the drips will be given to a patient (it is usually 5-6 days up to 10 days) to the amount of the virus. But it always works - I recovered from the EBV thanks to that five times. I am a proof it always works this way.”