User Reviews for Orajel

6.5

1 review 36 medications
Summary of Orajel reviews 6.9 4 reviews

Reviews for Orajel

For Oral and Dental Conditions "Bought this medicine after reading about it. Tried it on the areas needed but it took forty five minutes before it took effect. I've only done this twice today after buying it but have now noticed a rash on my cheeks and around my mouth. Will not be using anytime soon and will be returning it back to HEB for complete refund!"

Jam (taken for less than 1 month) January 1, 2019

For Oral and Dental Conditions "I had a tooth ache after a deep filling I figured it was from a high bite but orajel didn't seem to ease it much but the new orajel toothache mouth wash did take pain away. I did swish it about 5 times a day but it did help 60%."

Samd1983 (taken for less than 1 month) March 30, 2018

For Oral and Dental Conditions "Did very little for painful mouth"

A (taken for less than 1 month) February 27, 2018

For Cold Sores "I put some Orajel on my lip, as soon as I felt the cold sore coming on. It instantly numbed it and I can go on with my day without thinking about it."

Onniehun April 15, 2015

For Aphthous Ulcer "Worked well on me but made me a bit woozey, effective for short term pain relief but be carefull not to exceed dose, morning, lunch, evening and just before bed is enough, then see a dentist."

steeviedee (taken for less than 1 month) April 10, 2015