User Reviews for Acetohydroxamic acid

Also known as: Lithostat

Urinary Tract Infection 9.0

lruwsirhc February 14, 2011

Lithostat (acetohydroxamic acid) for Urinary Tract Infection: “Before using Lithostat, my catheter would become clogged with stones that stuck to wall of catheter. I get chronic urinary tract infections and struvite stones. Even when it was irrigated daily with Acetic Acid and Normal Saline, we had to change the catheter every week or more often. Since I have been on Lithostat, I have no more problems with my catheter.”